Wednesday, November 3, 2021

GOOD STUFF YOU MAY HAVE MISSED 110321




















2 Corinthians 11:19      真、善、忍
======================================
======================================
======================================


LATEST WORD FROM ENTITLED DISGRUNTLED MULTI-MILLIONAIRE....
RACIALLY DENIED BASTARD Flag of United States
@MAGARebirth
My black card has seemingly been revoked.
Y'all take care, now.
Mythinformed MKE
@MythinformedMKE
It appears that Colin Kaepernick is saying that if too many white people like you, you aren’t black.
Another divisive message from his Netflix special.


======================================

I saw a homeless man & I asked him if I gave him $20 would you buy booze? 
He said no he hadn't had a beer in years. Then I said if I give you $20 will you buy hunting gear? He again said no, he quit hunting 5 years ago. 
So then I said I'll do you better than $20. I'll take you home get you all cleaned up. My wife will cook a fantastic meal for you. Then I'll bring you back & still give you $20. 
He asked me won't she get mad? I said it didn't matter. 
I just wanted her to see what happens to a man when he stops drinking & hunting!


======================================

There is, undoubtedly, a great deal of incompetence in the Biden administration, but not enough to account for the escalating damage to America.  For one thing, it’s not just the administration that has imposed a totalitarian order on the American people; Our new set of rulers also includes the media, corporations, academics, medical professionals, school boards, and state and local governments.  In addition, the new totalitarianism is not confined to America; it’s spreading to once-democratic nations all over the world.


======================================
NO MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH!
======================================
Greatest Play In Baseball....


 
======================================
RIGHT!
======================================
======================================

<<LINK>>
======================================
======================================
======================================
======================================

“In Trump Time, A Journal of America’s Plague Year” is a rollicking personal diary studded with insider confidences, and it sets its sights squarely on the chief medical adviser to the president.

======================================
How to peel tomatoes easily....


======================================
======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment