Friday, January 24, 2014

Women Train Men To Rape

SO TRUE!

January 23rd, 2014

How Women Train Men To Rape


During sex, I heard a faint whisper of “no” from the woman below me. I stopped thrusting immediately.
“Do you want me to stop?” I asked.
“No,” she said. She looked confused. “Don’t stop.”
I resumed cautiously. When she moaned, I felt her pussy convulse and picked back up full speed, reaching down to run my hands over her thin body and perky breasts. Suddenly, her wrists flew up in front of her. She meekly pushed against me, whimpering, “no, no, no!”
I stopped again, and jumping back. “What? What’s wrong?”
“Nothing. Why are you stopping?”
“You said no. When you say no, I stop.”
“Well… I was kind of hoping you’d keep going and just take me. I thought you were dominant?”

How Women Encourage Rape

As someone who’d always been taught “no means no,” to have a woman directly tell me she ways saying “no” when she meant “yes” was shocking. From talking with other men, I’ve learned this is a fairly common experience.
It’s so common, Louis CK has a standup routine about it:


There’s a word for this. Rape training.
Women who say ‘no’ when they mean ‘yes’ encourage men to rape. They teach men that no doesn’t mean no, that women’s desires should be ignored, and that if men can get laid if they push through women’s boundaries.
The woman in my opening story was being extremely selfish. She expected me to know what she wanted while directly telling me the exact opposite. If I misread her desires, or she changed her mind about the experience later, I risk decades in jail and living the rest of my life as a sex offender. By saying ‘no’ when she didn’t mean it, she put my safety at risk.
Furthermore, this woman enacted a rape fantasy on me without my consent. I never directly agreed to the intense BDSM play she started. She never told me she what she was doing or gave me a safeword. I might have had triggers around fear of hurting women, or saw a close family member raped. This was the second time we’d had sex. Assuming I’d want to participate in a rape fantasy with her was itself an act of rape and a violation of my boundaries.

 

2 comments:

  1. All the men are saying, uh-huh, and all the women are asking what, what, what?

    ReplyDelete