Drug Enforcement Administration agents with Top Secret clearances had 'sex parties' with prostitutes hired by Colombian drug cartels, says inspector general report
- One DEA Acting Assistant Regional Director had sex with hookers at his own office farewell party – and taxpayer dollars may have paid for it
- At least 7 agents admitted sleeping with prostitutes while on overseas assignments – while they had Top Secret security clearances
- Encounters left them open to 'coercion, extortion, and blackmail,' the DOJ's inspector general concluded
- Three supervisors allegedly also received 'money, expensive gifts and weapons from drug cartel members'
- Instead of firing or prosecuting agents, the DEA treated prostitution cases as 'local management issue' and suspended them for no more than 14 days
- An FBI agent also spent 7 years on the job sleeping with prostitutes, strippers, students in his classes, and foreign law enforcement officers