Monday, June 27, 2016

DO WE REALLY NEED OUR OWN MUTTI?


Hillary: I Will Emulate Chancellor Merkel as President

HILLARY: I WILL EMULATE CHANCELLOR MERKEL AS PRESIDENT

"I just find her to be an incredibly important person in the world today and I look to her to see how she’s managed it"

Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton says she would most like to emulate German Chancellor Angela Merkel if elected to the Presidency in November.
After being asked about the executive stewardship of foreign leaders in an interview with Time this week, Clinton gave glowing praise to the direction in which Merkel has led the European country.
“Well, I have to say that I highly admire Angela Merkel. I’ve known Angela since the 1990s, she and I actually appeared on a German TV show together,” Clinton responded. “I have spent personal time with her. She is, I think, a really effective strong leader and really right now the major leader in Europe, not just in Germany.”
Hundreds of Germans are currently attempting to bring treason chargesagainst the chancellor over her migration policy.
“The Federal Prosecutors office in Karlsruhe, Germany, has received over 400 letters calling for it to open an investigation into Chancellor Merkel, the elected leader of the German government for high treason,” reported Breitbart last October. “The complaints cite the chancellor’s decision to open the borders of the nation to all comers in September, since when they claim ‘an unhindered flow of refugees have poured into Germany.'”
“Under German law, anyone who attempts to affect change to the German republic or damage the constitutional order by force or threat of force is guilty of high treason.”

No comments:

Post a Comment