Thursday, July 9, 2015

MEN 6 MILLION YEARS MORE EVOLVED THAN WOMEN

FACT: Men are more evolved than women

Evolution
See, if I said it, people would think I was trying to hate on women. Which doesn't even make sense. Why would I try to hate on something that I love?
But I actually found this on a site that caters to women, which I sometimes visit to conduct recon.
Call it a literal battle of the sexes: Researchers just revealed that the male Y chromosome is more evolved than ours.
The discovery -- unearthed by a female MIT researcher -- shows that the Y chromosome has advanced so much over the last 6 million years that there's now a 30 percent difference between the male genetic code and that of chimps, our nearest ancestor. For the rest of the human genetic code, there's only a 2 percent difference.
It has something to do with the fact that the Y chromosome isn't a pair, like our other 44 chromosomes. So I guess it can evolve that much faster? I'm not smart enough to understand science, but I do feel like I'm evolving.

!!I AM EVOLVED 6 MILLION YEARS PAST WOMEN!!




EVEN MORE PROOF

No comments:

Post a Comment