Tuesday, April 5, 2016

OUR EYES CONNECTED AND JUST "WOW!"

Fangirl:  Abedin (above in 2008) also said of Clinton; 'I think that if my boss quit tomorrow, she will go down as one of the greatest American women in the history of the world'


Huma Abedin spoke about meeting Hillary Clinton for the first time in a new interview, where she also revealed her fears over the State Department's release of the Democratic front-runner's emails from her time as Secretary of State.  
'You know these things that happen in your life that just stick? She walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought; "Wow, this is amazing,"' said Abedin.
'And it just inspired me. You know, I still remember the look on her face. And it’s funny, and she would probably be so annoyed that I say this, but I remember thinking; "Oh my God, she’s so beautiful and she’s so little!"'
Clinton's top aide said on the Call Your Girlfriend podcast that she had met Clinton once before this, but just as she took a group photo with the new White House interns. 

Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin gushes about presidential hopeful and describes the moment they first met

  • Huma Abedin spoke about her boss Hillary Clinton and the moment the two first met in a recent interview 
  • 'She walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought; "Wow,"' said Abedin
  • The top Clinton aide also revealed that she is terrified about her boss' emails which are being released by the State Department
  • The FBI is investigating Clinton's use of a private email address and server while serving as Secretary of State 
  • Abedin said she has not read any of the emails and would be 'mortified' if she knew what was in them having been on most of the exchanges 
  • She also said of Clinton; 'I think that if my boss quit tomorrow, she will go down as one of the greatest American women in the history of the world' 


Read here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522657/Our-eyes-connected-thought-Wow-Hillary-Clinton-s-aide-Huma-Abedin-gushes-presidential-hopeful-describes-moment-met.html#ixzz44z0vr5Kc 

No comments:

Post a Comment