Thursday, April 14, 2016

MODERN COPING

My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds.  Only 15 to go.

Ate salad for dinner!  Mostly croutons & tomatoes.  Really just one big, round  crouton covered with tomato sauce.  And cheese.   FINE, it was a  pizza.  I ate a pizza.

How to prepare Tofu:
1.  Throw it in the trash.
2.  Grill some Meat.

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

I don't mean to brag but......I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20  minutes.

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who  mention it.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it.  When I was young, I had  to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV  channel.

Senility has been a smooth transition for me.

Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero outside,  they closed school? Me neither!

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or  talented....I forgot where I was going with this.

I love being over 55. I learn something new every day.......and forget 5 others.

A thief broke into my house last night......He started searching for money so  I woke up and searched with him.

My dentist told me I need a crown.  I was like:  I KNOW !,  Right?

I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and  call it a day.

PS:  Sunday, March 13, 2016 began Daylight Savings Time.  I hope  you remembered to set your bathroom scale back 10 pounds on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment