Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Casey Anthony- I wonder

I just wonder:

1-Did anyone else have access to the computer with the searches?

2-How many times and how long each time did someone else have possession of your car?

3-Was Caylee kidnapped or drowned accidentally and why wouldn't you report either immediately?

4-Was the body burried in that low level empty lot in the neighborhood and popped up or just bobbed around those months it was flooded?

5-Didn't Cronk report seeing it several times in different places over a couple months?

6-Chloroform was not in the body like in the car(was prob in car from trying to clean the stink)

7-Was the stink from the body or spoiled food trash? I had a cooler of iced fresh fish in my trunk one time. A little of the water sloshed out while I was driving home and I didn't notice when I removed the cooler. A couple days later it started stinking to high heaven. I cleaned it out and got rid of the smell but the smell came back in a couple days. I cleaned it repeatedly until the stink nearly faded away for good but there were still traces from time to time.

8-What were you doing those years you were supposed to be going to work at Universal?

9-You apparently had money, how?

10-How could a mother, relative, anybody brutally murder and contemptuously bag and discard a child?

11-Was there really a nanny?

12-Why have you always lied so much?

13-Why'd you borrow a shovel? You don't seem the gardening type.

No comments:

Post a Comment