Friday, November 4, 2011

The Story Of Life- And Road To Alcoholism

I  used to be like this... 
 


Then I met a  girl...



She was  like this...



Together, we  were like this...



I gave her  gifts like this...



When she  accepted my proposal, I was like  this...



I used to talk  to her all night like this...


And at the  office I used to do this...



When my  friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like  this...
 



And I used to  react like this...


But on Valentine's  Day, 
she received a red rose from someone  else like this...




And she was  like this…



And I was like  this…


Which later led to  this..
.


and  this...
I  felt like doing this...



So I started  doing this...

     
                                    NOW   look at  me…                                     
 


DAMN   GIRLS!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment