Thursday, September 27, 2012

WAKE THE F___ UP!

I'm sure OBAMA approves of this kind of sick, pathetic, crap! DO NOT WATCH IF THE F BOMB OFFENDS!! All the people who lost their jobs, their homes, can't get jobs, their underage teenage daughters got abortions they didn't even know about, whose 9 yo girls run around dropping the F BOMB, all because of his policies are gonna wake the F up and vote for him? Informed seniors? I DON'T THINK SO!!! This add paid for by the JEWISH CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION? I DON'T THINK SO!!! (It's a fake Jewish organization funded by George Soros).

2 comments:

  1. NOT GEORGE SOROS. Soros' son ALEXANDER, donated $200,000 to the JEWISH CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION (that produced these videos in 2008.)

    It's not a "fake" Jewish organization - it is real and duly certified as such.

    I also found YOUR language abusive and offensive. Finally, if you found the language in the video abusive, WHY THE HECK DID YOU PLACE IT ON YOUR BLOG, for Chrissakes?!? K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, so I used the word "CRAP". I'm sorry that offended you- at least I didn't use the F word. A Soros is a Soros and I still doubt this is organization is sanctioned by the Jewish faith.

      Delete