Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FEMA RAISES SUSPICIONS

FEMA's preparation raises suspicion about agency's motives

A recent announcement that FEMA is attempting to collect a large amount of emergency food reserves has several people worried that the agency could be preparing for something on a large scale.
On August 1st, 2013, Matt Redhawk, the owner of the popular survival food company My Patriot Supply, released a shocking statement on the company's website. In the statement, Redhawk stated that My Patriot Supply had recently been contacted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency was requesting massive stockpiles of food. He also expressed his concern that the government could be up to something a bit sinister. The statement starts out like this: "Fellow Patriots: I'm just a little bit concerned. Let me tell you why. Understand that I'm sticking my neck out telling you this, but I think we deserve to know what our government is up to. Very recently I was contacted by the Department of Homeland Security (click link below to see the letter). It was not the fact that they contacted me that has me worried, it was what they wanted that bothers me. They want our emergency survival food. And they want it NOW!" Redhawk went on to point out the fact that standard procedure for a federal agency ordering supplies is to put out a request and receive bids from potential suppliers, which was clearly not done in this case. Several alternative media websites, such as SHTF Plan and Infowars, picked up the story and pointed out other suspicious activity by the Department of Homeland Security in recent year. Infowars writer Paul Joseph Watson even pointed out the fact that any individual who does the very thing the government now appears to be doing is deemed suspicious, citing a 2012 FBI flyer aimed at military surplus stores.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/355960#ixzz2bDBTCgww

 

No comments:

Post a Comment