Over and over and over and over and over and over again Obama and his mouthpieces tell us that his scandal-plagued administration was scandal free. It is widely believed among oligarchical collectivists that as Lenin said, “A lie told often enough becomes the truth.” However, the strategy fails when there are other people out there telling the real truth:
• The Obama Era Had Scandals Aplenty
• Stop Pretending The Obama Administration Was ‘Scandal Free.’ It Wasn’t
• Yes, There Were Obama-Administration Scandals. Many, in Fact
• A Look Back at Obama’s Scandal-Free Administration
Here’s an oldie:
• Obama Is at Two Dozen Scandals and Counting
Space does not permit a compendium of Obama’s many scandals here. Earlier this month, Grabien helpfully listed the top 730 Obama Administration scandals, gaffes, and constitutionally questionable power grabs. At a glance, it doesn’t appear to include some of his truly egregious last minute misdeeds (e.g., commuting the sentences of traitor Bradley Manning and unrepentant terrorist Oscar Lopez-Rivera, gutting the Fourth Amendment); hopefully it will be updated so that it can serve as definitive documentation of Obama’s legacy.