Saturday, February 4, 2017

DARNED AUTO-CORRECT!

It is sometimes better to call and not text:

Alan text ed his next door neighbor, Fred ...
THE TEXT:
Hi Fred, This is Alan next door. I have a confession to make.
I've been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to get the courage to tell you to your face, but I am at least now telling you in text as I can't live with myself a moment longer without you knowing.The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night when you're not around, in fact, probably more than you.   I haven't been getting it at home recently, but that's no excuse, I know.   The temptation was just too much.  I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies and forgive me.   It won't happen again. 
Please suggest a fee for usage and I'll pay you.
Regards, Alan
THE RESPONSE:
Fred, feeling insulted and betrayed, grabbed his gun, and shot his neighbor
dead.   He returned home where he poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the
sofa.   He took out his phone where he saw he had a second message from his
neighbor:
SECOND MESSAGE:Hi Fred, This is Alan next door again.   Sorry about the typo on my last text.
I expect you figured it out anyway, and that you noticed that darned Auto-Correct  changed 'WiFi' to 'Wife.'
Technology, huh ? !
Regards,  Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment