Saturday, January 16, 2010

Problem Words or Phrases After A Few Drinks

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:



1. Innovative



2. Preliminary



3. Proliferation



4. Cinnamon



THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:



1. Specificity



2. Anti-constitutionalistically



3. Passive-aggressive disorder



4. Transubstantiate



THINGS THAT ARE DOWN RIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:



1. No thanks, I'm married.



2. Nope, no more booze for me!



3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.



4. Kebab? No thanks, I'm not hungry.



5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?



6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.



7. I'm not interested in fighting you.



8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no
coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!



9. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment