Thursday, January 12, 2012

ATHLETES UNDER INCREDIBLE PRESSURE















By the time you read this letter, my suicide will be completed. If you have any questions, ask Brianne Davala. I cared about her so much. My body is at the bottom of the Rt. 82 bridge in the Brecksville/Macedonia area. I MAXED out my energy, intelligence, and love EVERYDAY of my life till it eventually burned out my existence from the horrific pain of my life. Brianne is a wonderful person. I am so thankful to be a part of eachother. I'm truly sorry, but the pain of my life was incredibly deep and strong. Find my online bio from Xlibris; it will answer MANY of your questions. Study about BIPOLAR and help people everywhere. Use my life story and passions to INSPIRE AND BETTER THE WORLD!!! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU! THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS IS THE ULTIMATE LIFE ADVENTURE

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/317810#ixzz1jIzGZZTV

No comments:

Post a Comment