Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pattinson 'wrote love songs' for Kristen Stewart

Earlier this week, the actor's world crumbled as pictures of his girlfriend, 22, kissing 41-year-old Snow White And The Huntsman director and married father-of-two Rupert Sanders surfaced.

The devastated British actor moved out of the California home he shared with Kristen after incriminating photographs showing Kristen and Rupert together were released on Tuesday.

The newspaper's source added: ‘Rob is devastated and deeply hurt. They spoke on the phone and he said “You’ve completely humiliated me. All the trust has gone."
'He still can’t fathom why she cheated. Kristen is begging for another chance. Robert is undecided.'
The couple were last seen in public at the Teen Choice Awards together on July 22 looking like a decidedly happy couple.  
The actor made his feelings regarding infidelity clear in April, telling Vanity Fair: 'There's a thing I've never got: That is, why do people cheat?'
He explained that while he 'can understand the impulse', he doesn't comprehend 'how you can keep two relationships going at the same time.'
'I'm not the casual-affair kind of guy,' he said. 'If I choose to be with someone, it's because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I'm 100 percent into it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment