Saturday, November 28, 2009

do whatever you want

Four guys spend weeks planning the perfect football outing for an away  game between the Auburn Tigers and the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Two days before the group is to leave Frank's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Frank's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?


On game day, two days later, the three get to the stadium site only to find Frank already sitting in his seat with a beer in one hand and a hot dog in the other.

 "Damn man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

 "Well, I've been here since yesterday. The other evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who'?"

 I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see-through nightie.  She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs and ropes!  She told  me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, and so I did.

 

And then she said "Now, do whatever you want."


 So here I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment