Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Obama briefed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Scene 1 – Barry Hussein Obama is being briefed by his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the Oval Office.



Barry: Hillary! Nice to see you. What's happening?


Hillary: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.


Barry: Great. Lay it on me.


Hillary: Xi is the new leader of China.


Barry: Who is?


Hillary: No. Hu is the current leader.


Barry: So what I'm asking you is who is the new leader of China?


Hillary: Xi is.


Barry: I mean her name.


Hillary: Her name? Who?


Barry: The new leader of China.


Hillary: The new leader of China is a guy.


Barry: She’s a guy?


Hillary: Of course Xi’s a guy. Hu’s retiring.


Barry: Now whaddya' asking me who’s retiring?


Hillary: I'm telling you Hu is retiring.


Barry: Well, I asked you first, but I don’t care who’s retiring. You’re telling me she’s a guy? Leading China?


Hillary: Yes. I told you. Xi is the new leader.


Barry: Great! Does she have a name?


Hillary: I have been telling you over and over. Look, maybe this is a little complex for you. I’ll just leave you the report. [a door slams]


Barry: Bitch! I’ll bet she’s a guy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment