Saturday, May 26, 2012

To my white brothas: Why you should date........

To my white brothas: Why you should date full figured women - 39


Date: 2012-05-26, 8:47PM EDT
Reply to: nwkk7-xxxxxxxxxx@pers.craigslist.org


White men I had to address you because some of you are falling for the okie doke. I know a lot of you love the skinny barbie doll types with the long hair and the fake grins but you are sellling yourself short. After the sex is over with and you wake up expecting a good breakfast, you wake up to either Rice Krispies and a an apple or nothing at all. What's wrong with this picture? Therefore on the behalf of full figured sistas like myself I like to make a plea on our behalf.


If you date a full figured sista you get:


A good ass meal everyday. Not a Mcdonalds bag or Lean Cruisine in the Fridge when you get home. I gurantee that when you get home from a hard day's work a sista such as myself will have you a hot plate on your table.


Most skinny women are like that because They can't cook.


Secondly, dating a full figure sista gurantees you'll have real big titties. We don't have to go to Dr. 90210 get a boob job. Our boobs are real.


A full figure sista will defend you in a club if you get in a fight. Hey if you get in trouble we'll have your back. While a skinny woman would run away, we'd have your back with a bottle of booze in one hand and an attitdue. We defend our men.


I mean white men come on. Ask brothas what kind of advantages they get from us and most of them will testify there is nothing like loving a full figured sista.


Come on laugh, you know you want to. :) Paid for the committee to support our full figured sistas. 

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'm sold, but I'm of German ancestry and all of my female folk are full figured schwestas.

    Who's up for some sistah vs, schwesta mud wrestling? I am!

    ReplyDelete