Wednesday, March 6, 2013

An Egyptian Transwoman- !!! WARNING EXPLICIT NUDITY!!!

!!! WARNING EXPLICIT NUDITY!!!

An Egyptian Transwoman: Losing My Identity

Al Salam Alaykom Wa Rahmat Allaho Wa Barakato “God peace, and blessing upon you”
I decided to write my life story, and my suffering during my childhood. I was born on 1995, on October 11th, in Damam, Saudi Arabia. I had a wealthy family consisting of six boys and girls, and I was the seventh. My family was very happy with me, as she gave birth to me in the age of forty, and because I was the youngest of my brothers and sisters. The doctor examined my genitals and said, this is a boy, so they called me a boy’s name. I lived with my whole family since then. At the age of five, my dad brought me a football, but I didn’t like it. My dad took me to the toys store, I saw all the toys, and I wanted nothing by the Barbie doll, with the blonde hair and the pink dress. I said “I want that”, my father said,”No!” My dad took me out, against my well, and I kept crying. I never had any toys until I was seven years old. I went to the kinder garden, and it was a mixed one. Boys used to play football, while I used to play with girls, acting or tea time games. The teacher was confused, so she called my mother and said, “Your son is the only boy playing with girls”.

No comments:

Post a Comment