Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sweet Tea Amazing Cure!

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and Blue.



Doctor: "What happened?"



Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."



Doctor: "Well, we need to put a stop to that! I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow until he goes to bed and is a sleep."



Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.



Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with sweet tea. I swished And swished, and he didn't touch me!"





Doctor: "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps?"

No comments:

Post a Comment