Friday, June 4, 2021

GOOD STUFF YOU MAY HAVE MISSED 060421

======================================
























======================================
HOW DID FAUCI KNOW IN 2017?





======================================
=======================================
=======================================





=======================================

One morning a husband returns to the cabin after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.  
Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out, since it is such a beautiful day. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book. 
Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says," Good morning, Ma'am, what are you doing"?
 "Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious"?)
 "You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.
 "I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."
 "Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to write you up a ticket."
 "For reading a book"? she replies.
 "You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her again.
 "But officer, I'm not fishing, I'm reading."
 "Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to write you up a ticket and you'll have to pay a fine."
 "If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.
 "But I haven't even touched you," says the Game Warden.
 "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
 "Have a nice day ma'am," and he immediately departed.
 MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece!!


=======================================

IDK but this....Dr. Byram Bridle Professor of Viral Immunology University of Guelph: The COVID “Vaccine” Spike Protein Is in Bloodstream, Breast Milk, Crossing Blood Brain Barrier..<LINK>


=======================================

When I hear prominent conservative media commentators and brainy columnists call America-haters bent on destroying our noble Constitutional Republic “progressives” I feel the top of my head may fly up and stick on the ceiling. They should know better


=======================================
=======================================
=======================================
=======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment