Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ole, Sven And Lars In Mexico

Ole, Sven, and Lars are in Mexico for a vacation. They get into a heap of trouble and wake up in jail and find out they all have been sentenced to die in the electric chair. 

Sven is the first to be strapped in the electric chair and the guards ask if he has any last words. Sven says "I yust gradeated from St. Yohn's College in Minnesooota with a degree in divinity studies and am a good Christian man but if it is God's will for me to die so be it." 

 The guards throw the switch and nothing happens. The guards get on their knees and say "You are surely a Godly man and we are going to let you go." 

Lars is next to be strapped into the electric chair and the guards ask if he has any last words. Lars says "I yust graduated from Concordia college in Moorhead, Minnisooota, with a degree in divinity studies and I am a God fearing man. If it is my time to die it is God's will." 

 The guards throw the switch and nothing happens. The guards say "You also are a Godly man and we are going to let you go." 

Ole is the last to be strapped into the electric chair. The guards ask him if he has any last words. Ole says "Vel, I yust gradueted from Iowa State in electrical engineering and I'll tell ya now, if you don't plug dat ting in it ain't ever gonna work."

No comments:

Post a Comment