Thursday, December 20, 2012

CRABS IN A BUCKET

Separate incidents in entertainment news last week highlighted just how deeply blacks are in thrall to the divisive racism of identity politics.
First, ESPN commentator Rob Parker raised viewers’ eyebrows with his astounding musings about Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III on the show First Take. Parker, who is black, openly questioned whether the black “RG3” is black enough:

Next, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx, starring as a Civil War-era slave in the Quentin Tarantino revenge fantasy Django Unchained, placed himself at the center of two separate incidents highlighting race. Foxx, who just three weeks ago referred to President Obama as “Our Lord and Savior,” once admitted in an interview with Oprah Winfrey that his childhood experiences with racism left him embittered,
"As a black person it’s always racial. I come into this place to do a photo shoot and they got Ritz crackers and cheese. I’ll be like, ain’t this a bitch. Y’all didn’t know black people was coming. What’s with all this white sh*t? By the same token, if there is fried chicken and watermelon I’ll say ain’t this a bitch? So, no matter what we do as black people it’s always gonna be that.
Every single thing in my life is built around race. I don’t necessarily speak it because you can’t. But the minute I leave my house, I gotta put my other jacket on and say, ‘‘Hey, Thomas, Julian and Greg.” And I gotta be a certain person… But when I get home my other homies are like, ‘How was your day?’ Well, I only had to be white for at least eight hours today, [or] I only had to be white for four hours. Everything we do is that."

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/mark-tapson/blacks-enslaving-themselves/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FrontpageMag+%28FrontPage+Magazine+%C2%BB+FrontPage%29

No comments:

Post a Comment