Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Solipsism of the Female

The Eternal Solipsism of the Female Mind

Post image for The Eternal Solipsism of the Female Mind
Hi! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed, follow me on Twitter and Like my Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!
NOTE: Another “back by popular demand” article, this was originally published at In Mala Fide on October 6, 2009. This is not the original version of the article, but an expanded edition I wrote for a book project that never saw the light of day; it was the one included in Three Years of Hate.
***
If I had to pick a random word to describe women, one of the ones I could choose is “solipsistic.” Solipsism is defined according to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary as “a theory holding that the self can know nothing but its own modifications and that the self is the only existent thing” or “extreme egocentrism.” The female of the species is a master at absorbing herself in her own thoughts and neuroses and projecting them onto men.  READ ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment