Tuesday, December 9, 2014

BOUDREAUX AND THE CAJUN LIGHTER

Prejean and Boudreaux were fishing in the Bayou when Prejean pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he asked Boudreaux for a light.
‘Ya, ma fren, I tink I haff a lighter,’ Boudreaux replied with a Cajun accent, and then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.
get-attachment
‘Holy crap, man!’ exclaimed Prejean, taking the huge Bic Lighter in his hands. ‘Where’d yew git dat monster?’
‘Well,’ replied Boudreaux, ‘I got it from my Genie.’
‘You haff a Genie?’ Prejean asked.
‘Ya, ma fren. It’s right here in my tackle box,’ says Boudreaux.
‘Could I see him?’
Boudreaux opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie.
get-attachment (1)
Addressing the Genie, Prejean says, ‘Hey dere! I’m a good buddy of
your master. Will you grant me one wish?’
‘Yes, I will,’ says the Genie.
So Prejean asks the Genie for a million bucks. The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Prejean sitting there waiting for his million bucks.
Shortly, the Louisiana sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks….flying directly overhead.

Over the roar of the million ducks Prejean yells at Boudreaux, ‘What the hell? I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!’
Boudreaux answers, ‘Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hard of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10 inch Bic?’

No comments:

Post a Comment