'America's pretty darn great right now': President Obama takes a dig at Donald Trump while celebrating 'strong' economy and an impressive 51% approval rating
- 'America's pretty darn great right now,' Obama told reporters Friday as he celebrated a strong jobs report
- Hours later a Gallup poll revealed that President Obama had a very strong 51% approval rating, 49% DISAPPROVAL.
- On Friday, a Labor Department report showed employers added 242,000 workers in February
- 'Our businesses have created jobs every single month since I signed that job-killing Obamacare bill,' Obama said, mocking Republicans, especially if you count all the new Government jobs, minimum wage jobs, and ignore the labor participation rate.
- Open borders, drugs and illegal aliens invading from the South
- Importing Muslim terrorists
- State Dept Secrets on unsecured sever in the bathroom
- Worst race relations in 40 years
- Shrinking middle class
- Manufacturing fleeing the country
- Christians "BAD", Muslims "GOOD"
- For more of the latest on Barack Obama visit www.dailymail.co.uk/obama
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477054/Obama-cheers-economy-pretty-darn-great.html#ixzz422zRlhga