Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ON AGING

Now that I'm older, here's what I've discovered:
 

01) I started with nothing. I still have most of it.
 

02) I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
 

03) Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
 

04) If all is not lost, where is it?
 

05) It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
 

06) I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.
 

07) It was all so different before everything changed.
 

08) I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few.
 

09) It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.
 

10) It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
 

11) The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment