Wednesday, June 24, 2015

IT WAS ALRIGHT UNTIL....

A man has been shipwrecked on a desert island for ten years. Then one day he is down at the shoreline when he spots a ship on the horizon. He frantically waves his arms and jumps up and down shouting, until he spies a rowboat being let down into the water from the ship. About ten minutes later the rowboat reaches the shore carrying a man in a captain's uniform. 

"Thank you!" says our shipwrecked hero. "I thought I was never going to be rescued." 

"How long have you been here?" asks the Captain. 

"Ten years, ten long years," replies the man. 

"Ten years?" says the Captain. "How have you coped all that time on your own?" 

"Well, I'm quite a resourceful fellow. I've built my own house... there it is, over there!" 

"But ten years!" says the Captain, "ten years without sex!" 

"Ahhhh, well...that's not quite true," says the man shyly. 

"What do you mean?" inquires the Captain. 

"Well, about six months ago I was down here on the shore washing my feet, when I noticed an ostrich up the beach with its head buried in the sand and it's ass facing me. I thought it's been over nine years, so I crept up behind it and WALLOP!" 

"Oh God, that must have been disgusting!" cries the genuinely shocked Captain. 

"Well, it was alright for the first five miles, but then we got out of step...."

No comments:

Post a Comment