Monday, June 29, 2015

RIHANNA LIKES THE SHOE!

Chris Brown might want to consider picking up a copy of the current issue of Rolling Stone, fapping to it, wiping it off, then showing it to a judge. It more or less proves that Rihanna egged him on into beating her up on purpose, "for her own personal amusement," because there's something wrong with her - as if it wasn't already obvious from the pics from this issue, which are more weird than they are hot.


Some Rihanna quotes:
“I do think I’m a bit of a masochist,” she says this evening. “It’s not something I’m proud of, and it’s not something I noticed until recently. I think it’s common for people who witness abuse in their household. They can never smell how beautiful a rose is unless they get pricked by a thorn.”
“Rihanna’s hit single “S&M” is semi-autobiographical. “Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun,” she says. “You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your shit. That’s fun to me…I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned – you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I’d rather have him use his hands.”

No comments:

Post a Comment